The Hospital Partnerships funding program of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH now offers two advisory services to interested persons in the current tendering phase. The online workshop "Support in formulating a project objective and measurable indicators" helps them to answer the following questions for the project application:
- What are the GIZ requirements for a good project objective?
- How can we as Hospital Partners plan realistically?
- How can we describe our goal and the indicators with real impacts and not only our own activities?
- How can we formulate indicators for project management that we can measure in practice?
These and other questions will be clarified together with a trainer from International Cooperation. Depending on the number of participants, it will also be possible to work concretely on own projects, so that participants can formulate the appropriate goals and indicators for their project application at the end.
Trainer: Carola Block
- Wednesday, 17.05.2023, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Friday, 23.06.2023, 2 pm - 5 pm
Registration by e-mail with subject: "Online Seminar on Project Objectives and Indicators with date to: email@example.com - the link to the workshop will then be sent to all participants.
Please be aware that the work shop will be held in German.
The application portal will be open for all applicants from 15 May 2023 until 27 June 2023. Registration will be possible from 10 a.m. on 15 May. The application documents can be found there as a download option for preparation.