In his book "Questionnaire", the writer Max Frisch has set out 21 of them. We think 11 questions are enough for now. Here, hospital partners answer them personally. Dr. Andriy Lohin heads the Sheptytsky Hospital in Lviv, Ukraine. He is the project leader of a partnership with Dr. Christian Schäfer of the Lukas Stiftung in Altenburg, Thuringia in Germany, on mental health. The joint team works on a concept and implementation of coachings for their health workers who are in the mental health department.
Hello, Mr. Lohin!
Hello, dear hospital partnership team,
1. The best thing about 2021 for me so far has been ... Looking back on the challenges of the pandemic and understanding how much Sheptytsky Hospital did for people in need during that time.
2. This is something I recently relearned: There are always answers to the most difficult, professional questions. Partnership is all about finding the answers together.
3. the most touching situation in my project was ... to meet professionals from the partner clinic on the level of human emotions, values and world view.
4. this miracle I have encountered in my life: Working with people.
5. the most important book for me is... the Bible.
6. that gives me strength in life... Faith and friendship.
7. when I have a free evening, I... give this time to family and friends.
8. on this occasion I got really excited...the first meeting with the administration of the partner hospital and there the question if something will come of it?
9. what I have learned the most in my project is ...that the most crucial thing for success is the people with their heart and professionalism.
10. what I appreciate most about the existing partnership ... that we can share our goals and values.
11. this is how good friends describe me: Person with dedication, perseverance and sense of friendship.
Last but not least:
Thank you GIZ for making this partnership possible.